Dell Startup Challenge - Season 2
The Dell Startup Challenge is an exciting platform for aspiring and emerging entrepreneurs to pitch their business ideas to market, get greater exposure, and win prizes.
Three winners will walk away with a state-of-the-art Dell Vostro laptop. The grand prize winner will also get $5,000 worth of Dell technology. All winners will also be featured in exclusive stories on YourStory.
Idea submission : Sept 10 - Oct 10
Jury appraisal : Oct 10
Final shortlist : Oct 20
Winner announcement : Oct 27
Dell Startup Challenge Season 2 - Terms and Conditions
- Professionals working with YourStory, Dell, or their partners and affiliates cannot participate in the contest.
- To participate, startups must be at least six months old as a registered company and must be bootstrapped.
- YourStory reserves the right to publish all material submitted on the site for review.
- YourStory reserves all rights to make change(s) and/ or amendment(s) to the existing rules, at its sole discretion, without any prior notice.
- This program only aims to identify the best ideas and Dell (being an entrepreneurial brand itself) believes that it can power the startups with just the right technology needed for entrepreneurs.
- The outcome of the voting and/or the decision made by YourStory and Dell India regarding the contest shall be final and binding on all participants and in no event shall the participants dispute the decision made by YourStory and Dell India and/or their employees in connection to the awards and/or otherwise.
- The Nominee(s) of the awards agree that he/she shall indemnify and keep indemnified and hold harmless YourStory and Dell India, and their employees, officers, contractors or any other person in relation to any injury/damage/harm/loss suffered by him/her, in any manner whatsoever in connection with the contest and shall also not file in person and/or through any family member and/or any third party applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against YourStory to claim any damages and/ or reliefs and/ or otherwise.
- The terms of these rules shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and in case of any dispute or any other matter arising in reference to the awards and/ or otherwise shall be referred to a sole arbitrator to be appointed by YourStory and shall be governed by the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, amended from time to time. The venue for arbitration shall be Bangalore and the same shall be conducted in English language. The costs, charges and expenses in connection to arbitration shall be solely borne by the Nominee(s) disputing the same.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY : DELL STARTUP CHALLENGE SEASON 2