As a Digital Project Manager, you will be entrusted with all aspects of a timely delivery of a results-driven website to the client by managing design, development and deployment of Website projects from beginning until the end.
Delivering results-driven web solutions to clients on time, while exceeding clients' expectations, meeting objectives and maintaining profitability.
- Coordinate and manage a team of developers, designers, coders and other professionals working on various web development projects.
- Manage schedules, work assignment, status reports, project budgets, scope of work, milestones, risk, change control, allocated resources, etc
- Responsible for completing projects within prescribed resource limits and in accordance with client requirements and companys standards.
- Responsible for developing conceptual system requirements and making the final determination on decisions throughout each project.
- Be able to identify opportunities and offer solutions or improvements.
- Create standards; implement processes and new technologies to continuously improve the operational standards of excellence.
- Effectively communicate and manage clients expectations throughout the development process.
- At least 5+ years of project management in with a web development firm (other areas of project management WILL NOT be considered).
- Have a proven track record as a project manager on medium to large web projects.
- Ability to demonstrate completed web projects and explain the role played in these projects.
- Have solid technical understanding of the web technologies and solutions behind these projects and strong computer skills.
- Have strong experience in creating websites that effectively sell products or services.
- Have excellent team management, communications, people and written skills.
- Have excellent problem solving, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to research and learn new technologies quickly and on your own.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
- Attention to detail
- Creativity and ability to think "outside the box"
- Excellent time management skills
- Pursuit of excellence
- High level of energy
- Up to date with various web design trends and technology
- Strategic thinking
- Understanding of marketing concepts and methodology
- Excellent leadership skills
- Flexible & adaptive
- Verbal Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Process Improvement
- Reporting Skills
- Project Management
- Web Savvy
- Analyzing Information