- 4 + years of PHP experience preferably in Linux environment.
- Proficient in core PHP, MySQL, jQuery and MVC Frameworks (sound knowledge and experience on any MVC frameworks such as CakePHP, Code Igniter or YII will be a plus)
- Knowledge of AJAX, jQuery, HTML, CSS JAVA SCRIPT, JSON, ANGULAR JS
- Experience with a distributed source code control management system
- Experience in architecting and designing scalable and high performing applications.
- Extensive experience with writing code accessing and manipulating the databases
- XML Manipulation skills
- Experience using MySQL and using SQL commands.
- Knowledge of Middle ware/Messaging Systems would be helpful
- Ability to write code to access Java Objects
- Experienced in Web services, Payment Gateway and APIs Integration
- QA to produce high quality web applications.
- Experience with Eclipse, SVN, and QA tools
- Experience with configuring Web and Database Servers a plus.
- Requirements analysis, conceptual, logical and detailed design skills
- Experience in designing, implementing and supporting enterprise level applications
- Participate in requirement, layout design and user experience enhancement
Salary upto 30 % Hike on Current salary
APPLY FOR THIS JOB