- Actively research and seek out potential clients and create new business relationships
- Achievement of mutually agreed Sales Targets on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Maximizing sales and creating new business development opportunities
- Attend meetings, customer calls, negotiate and liaison with parties and prepare necessary documentation and quotations
- Identifying Government opportunities, checking the qualifying criteria for tenders including their execution (technical & financial) and submission (online & physical)
- Conducting market research and analysis, creating and implementing effective marketing strategies and developing an internal business plan
- Team work and coordination with Service/Support functions for operational efficiency.
- Daily reportage of your activities to the management by way of DSR, regular meetings with supervisor or other directives issued.
The incumbent should be with good command over spoken English
A Graduate/Post Graduate in Marketing
With some experience in Marketing
With detailed Expereince in Customer engagement and presentation
APPLY FOR THIS JOB